Thursday 16 August 2012

Nerf Maverick 3 penny mod

This is my modified Nerf Maverick! I took the screws out, opened the Maverick up and I compressed the spring. I did this by putting three 1 pence coins behind the spring. (Putting three 1 pence coins behind the spring is risky as there is a change your gun could malfunction. But I did three coins and it works fine. If you want to be safe than put two 1 penny coins behind the spring.) This mod increases the distance of the bullet fired because the spring is more compressed than usual. It is reaching ranges about 30 to 40 ft which is quite a lot better than it's normal range about 20 to 25ft! This mod is for people new to Nerf as it is very simple.
I do NOT take responsibility for any damage done to your gun (if it does get damaged) and I do NOT take responsibility for any injury when firing the gun at others. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. why dont you remove the AR's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because when I modified this I was about 7 and I wasn't too sure how then. I will do soon though! :)

      Delete